How to Order Paper Samples
While each book does have a default paper stock that it’s printed on, we do have five different stocks available to choose from for no additional cost. To see those stocks, we have a paper sample set that you can order.
With the paper sample set, we’ll take a collage of your images and print them out on all of our paper stocks. That way you can not only see and feel the texture of all of the different surfaces, but you can also see exactly how YOUR images will print on each of the different papers.
Here’s how to get started with those:
- Log into Couture Book – click create and log in
- Once logged in, create a new project
- Pick “Paper Samples” from the list of options
- Download blank templates, place a bunch of your images on the pages, flatten the pages, and save as Jogs
- Upload those pages to the site
- Order your paper samples
Once you place the order, we’ll have the pages sent to print, and out to you usually within a week.